2010-08-02

...and so it begins

Ok, I finally gave in to this online ranting and raving software we call a blog.
Not due to the fact that I want to rant and rave about things, but mostly because I want a place to write down procedures, scripts, what I'm thinking about the meaning of science and math, and leave my brain open for understanding instead of remembering.

Why "The Genius of Insanity"?, well because I believe that genius is properly directed insanity.  Insane people look at the world differently then most people, and can be considered genius if they use that out of the box thinking to the benefit of mankind.

Let me say now that I am by far not a genius, and hopefully not considered insane by anyone worth stating it either.  I just want to take this genius and make it comprehensible to me and hopefully others.

Anyway, enough about that.
I will put up some content in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment